Tickell Expressions

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Advent - Day 9

Hello Friends,

Diane Marra did the devotional for Day 9 of our study at His Kingdom Come. The song was "I Wonder as I Wander". That got me thinking. What do I wonder about at Christmas time? I wrote a few verses about that. I hesitate to call it a poem because there is no rhythm to it and certainly no rhyme. It is what it is and... I don't really know what that is. LOL.

My 'art' is just a few things pasted, a bit of colour from inks and water colour crayons, and a lovely card front that stands on its own.

But I will share this with you anyway because you are my friends and you love me even when I am severely lacking in inspiration and talent.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



2 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely work Teresa x

Nancy said...

I LOVE that song! Beautiful pages! :o)