Tickell Expressions

Saturday 4 July 2015

A PERSONAL CHALLENGE

Hello Friends,

Last month (June) my blogger friend, Angela of Crafting with Jack, started a drawing challenge and invited others to join her. Since I had been wanting some motivation to improve my drawing skills, I jump right in with her. Granted, I was not able to keep up with her commitment to draw every single day, but I did gain momentum as the month went on. In fact, I was just getting into the swing of it in the last couple of weeks.

Now I need some motivation to paint and art journal more often. My personal challenge is to paint or art journal every day of the week except one. Who would like to join me in this challenge?

THE CHALLENGE: You can paint absolutely anything - even a dresser - and you can make your own parameters. You may only want to commit to painting/art journaling 1-2 times per week and that is fine. Just make sure you post your results on your blog. We will share links to each others blogs in our posts.

Sometimes I will post my results on "Tickell Expressions"; other times I will post on my "A Closer Walk" blog. Please subscribe to both if you don't want to miss a post. I have e-mail subscription links on both of my blogs.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join me in this challenge.

Hugs & Smiles,
Teresa

No comments: