Tickell Expressions

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Skunk

Hello Friends,

This week we had a cute little free-loader evicted from our property. She was in a trap when I saw her, but I did get a good look at her big pink nose and bright little eyes as she responded to my voice. I wanted to get a photo, but she was whisked away to be released before I made it outside with my camera.

Of course, you know I had to draw a skunk after that. There is already a lot of detail in this drawing, but I hope you can use it anyway. You can certainly colour her pink nose and the log she is leaning on or you could use the B&W as is.

Thanks for visiting my blog. My images are free, but your sweet comments make me feel like I am getting paid.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

My husband and I once caught a skunk in a live trap. I sat in the front yard and sang to her until the people came to take her away and release her in a nearby animal refuge. lol She really seemed to like my singing. :D

Crafting With Jack said...

We stroked a skunk at a "meet the animals" session. We were not allowed to touch the head end of any of the animals. So when we were presented with a skunk's bottom I hoped the skunk wasn't nervous:) Your skunk is gorgeous.