Tickell Expressions

Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Requested Image

Hello Friends,

The other day (on my other blog) I posted a beautiful card made by my fellow blogger and friend, NanaConnie, using last week's image. I was so thrilled I told her she could pick an image she would like me to draw. It was a challenging one, but I knew she was cheering me on and I didn't want to let her down. NanaConnie asked me to draw a deer or an elk; something she could use on her masculine cards.

I found a picture of a stag and drew it, but this is not just any stag. This is a reindeer! So NanaConnie, you can even use this on your masculine Christmas cards. Thanks for the challenge, dear one. I hope you like it.
 I just happened to read the book of Habakkuk the day before I drew this. (That sounds impressive, unless you know that Habakkuk has only three little chapters.) I thought this verse went very well with this image.


I might regret this, but I am going to make you an offer. If you make something with one of my images (you have to colour it), I will post your creation and you can ask me to make a specific image for you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Diane said...

just love this and I like the verse too! thanks for sharing your creativity!

Crafting With Jack said...

Sure I commented on this too - I must be losing the plot!!
Great verse and goes really well with the deet. You are doing so well with your drawing.