Tickell Expressions

Thursday 15 February 2018

Mixed Media Boxboard

Hello Friends,

One of the things I enjoy doing is recycling boxboard into art. Another thing I love doing is giving away these little art pieces to strangers as random acts of kindness. Both of these pieces have met that lovely fate.

I created these in April of 2017. This first one has some elements of collage, which I snipped from a magazine.
For my next piece, I got a jump-start with a Jane Davenport face stencil. I thinned out my flesh tone to reveal the splashes of colour beneath. Then I added a fabric flower to her hair. I waited for someone very special to come along to my demo table in order to give this one away.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love both of these art works, the collage is my favourite. The recipients must have been delighted x