Tickell Expressions

Friday 9 February 2018

Encouragement Card

Hello Friends,

I have taken a few watercolor lessons over the last few months. While I really appreciate all the You Tube tutorials available and online courses, they can't be compared to the value of having a talented teacher right there to help you get passed your mistakes and learn the basics.

One of our class exercises was to divide up our papers and paint nine different kinds of trees. I thought the little trees would make nice cards. I used this one on a scripture encouragement card.
It is always nice to have a few encouragement cards in my file, for whenever a friend or family member is going through a rough time.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the visit and look forward to reading your comments.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

Encouragement cards are a lovely idea, always nice to know someone is thinking of you x