Tickell Expressions

Friday 27 May 2016

Scripture Memorization

Hello Friends,

Recently I decided to focus on scripture memorization and develop some creative techniques for doing so. I have a little journal that I am using almost exclusively for this purpose.
For this one, I simply repeated the verse as I coloured the pages and made my decorative cross.  This was fairly effective, especially when I added only a few words at a time, repeating all until I reached the end of the verse.

I plan to make a record of the various techniques (for memorization) I discover and pass the information along to the children I teach at our church. Do you have any specific techniques you use to assist you in memorizing scripture (or anything else)?

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It is a wonderful thing to memorize Scripture, Teresa! I'm so happy to hear that you're putting the time into it! :o)

Crafting With Jack said...

I think this is such a great idea x