Tickell Expressions

Friday 15 January 2016

Take Me Deeper - Week 3

Hello Friends,

It is Week 3 of the Take Me Deeper spiritual journey at His Kingdom Come and Tonya Andrews (One Christian Chick) has once again brought her 'let's have a chat y'all' flavour to the devotional.

The theme for January is "Come as You are" and this bi-weekly devotional is about being chosen. The scripture is John 15:16 and I took my verse from The Passion Translation of the bible.

"You didn't choose me, but I've chosen and commissioned you to go into the world to bear fruit. and your fruit will last, because whatever you ask of my Father, for my sake, he will give it to you!"

I cut up the verse and pasted it around my hand-drawn and coloured tree that contains an original Tickell Expressions verse. My background is painted with a doily added. I used fruit and flower stickers to dress it up.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading your comments and I hope you will check out the free Christian community at His Kingdom Come.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

No comments: