Tickell Expressions

Friday 22 June 2018

Anniversary Book

Hello Friends,

I made this little anniversary book for dear friends who are celebrating 12 years of marriage this month. My friend, Angela Hoynes (Crafting with Jack), inspired the design. You can find her tutorial HERE.

I used mixed media painted, stamped and textured cardstock for the cover.
I used many digital verses and images for this project. It would be too time-consuming to name them all. I hope the artists will excuse me for not giving each one a mention.
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading your comments.

Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

This looks really lovely. Such a great idea and a lovely keepsake.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Teresa,
Sorry, it took so long for me to get over here. I absolutely love your paper choices on this project. I also like your use of bold sentiment. Very Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Beth Niquette said...

Your friends must have loved this. This creative book is a beautiful treasure.