Tickell Expressions

Friday 30 January 2015

My New Blog

Hello Friends,

I am so glad you have decided to take a look at my new blog, "Tickell Expressions - A Closer Walk".

I started A Closer Walk because of the 2015 Take Me Deeper art journal challenge at His Kingdom Come. My TMD art journal will include bible study notes and what I feel God is teaching me through specific scriptures. Some of the pages I share may be more about the study itself than the art that goes with it, giving "A Closer Walk" a different flavour than "Tickell Expressions".

I welcome new followers and if you are a regular follower of Tickell Expressions I would love to have you join me in this new adventure. However if this is not your cup of tea (the blog address is teacloserwalk - Haha), please don't feel obligated to join.

Here are pictures of my TMD journal cover and first two pages. Click here for details and more pics.
Thanks again for taking a look. I hope you will be back again.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

4 comments:

Penny said...

For some reason, Bloglovin won't let me add this blog. Not sure why. But I will still follow you on your original blog, for sure! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun with your new blog! Enjoy the journey. Hugs, Valerie

Patricia St Martin said...

This is a wonderful idea and a nice place to display all your wonderful journals.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Nancy said...

Wonderful work, Teresa! There is no follow button but I've signed up for your email! I look forward to seeing much more! :o)