Tickell Expressions

Friday 21 February 2020

My New Novel

Wow. It's been a very long time since I posted anything here. A lot has changed in my life. I'm painting on a regular basis, selling my work, sharing a studio with my husband and...

Last week, I published my novel. “Bee Singer Queen”, which is the first book in my fantasy series, “Tales of Ellmoria”.

Long ago in a tiny forest village, one woman was given a gift. She was shown how to hear and sing with the ancient song of a giant hive of bees. The mud of the hive grew soft and warm as she sang, and the bees freely surrendered the honey within. She fed it to the starving and the sick, and they instantly recovered.

Every full moon for generations, the women of Veroven's chiefs harvested the life-giving honey. They became known as Bee Singers and the chiefs' daughters fetched large dowry prices for their fathers.

In a land and time where women were bought and sold like cattle, 16-year-old Coleesta was bartered to a greasy little man twice her own father's age. Seeking for a way out, she found only lies and betrayal.

But she would be the victim no longer. She would arise to be the Bee Singer Queen.

“Bee Singer Queen” is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle versions. You can find it by typing in my name (Teresa Arsenault), the book title, or by following this link to Amazon.ca: https://www.amazon.ca/BEE-SINGER-QUEEN-Teresa-Arsenault/dp/B084QLMQC9/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Teresa+Arsenault&qid=1582330557&sr=8-1

If you decide to read it, please consider leaving a review.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Welcome back Teresa, good seeing you blogging again. Huge congrats on your book and paintings, you rock! Hugs, Lori m